As an equine retirement home and livery yard all our staff hold the necessary NVQ qualifications to ensure their work around horses is up to and beyond the standards required. They have a wealth of experience, some helping from a young age meaning they now have over 10 years experience.
- Matilda Burton-Younge holds her level 2 diploma in horse care and management and is currently continuing her studies at Bicton College
- Holly Spencer also holds her NVQ 2 in horse care and road safety. She has previously worked abroad at a private yard with Jenny Jo Martin working with show jumpers and event horses
- Zoe Turner currently holds her level 1 in horse care and management
- John Herrod-Taylor, Veterinary Practioner, North Park Vets
- Ali Sizmur, Sports and Equine Massage Therapy
- Richard Lawrence, Farrier
Members of staff in recent years have decided to move their own horses to Eastlake on livery and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the facilities we offer.
Contact Eastlake Today